How can I complain?
The intention of Booklidays is to show the accomodations as realistic as possible on our website.
1. If you believe that the accommodation on arrival does not match your initial Booking, you need to report this complaint within 3 hours of arrival to our representative (contact).
It concerns the following complaints:
- The accomodation does not match with the features & photos on the website.
- In the accommodation were found substancial defects, not listed in the desciption on the website.
- The accommodation was not properly cleaned.
After reporting one of above mentioned complaints, it is the responsability of your destination contact to resolve the problem.
If your destination contact fails to mediate your complaint, then Booklidays will mediate to resolve your complaint, but only under following conditions:
- The complaint has been reported by you within 3 hours after arrival
- The destination contact was given enough time to resolve the problem.
Complaints not reported during your stay will not be considered.
2. When a complaints concerns the emergence of a booking, You can, at the latest within one month after submission of the facts, send your complaint to Booklidays.