Home Holiday logo
x From now on, our name is Booklidays. Read more about our name change.

Do I have to pay tourist tax?

In some accommodations tourist tax is included in the rent and in other accommodations you pay it separate. This information can be found on the information page of your accommodation under the tab “options” and in the price overview.

Is your question not listed?

Fill out the form below. We'll answer your question real quick, often within 1 hour.